When you think about the UAE, the first places that come to mind are usually Dubai or Abu Dhabi. But there also exists an emirate like Ras Al Khaimah which is gradually gaining popularity for its great history, peculiar traditions and beautiful culture. Ras Al Khaimah has amazing scenery, it contains beautiful beaches, luxurious hotels, as well as the most eye-catching views of the Arabian gulf.
If you are looking for an eventful yet peaceful holiday, then Ras Al Khaimah should be your number one destination. It is not only full of beauty and glamor, but also has less traffic compared to other emirates in the UAE, making it much easier to drive around. Instead of relying on slow public transportation and taxis, the best option to enjoy unrestricted movement is by choosing a car hire RAK.
Due to the surge of rental companies in the city today, there have emerged several illegitimate and unprofessional agencies making it more difficult for you to get the best service on your first try. Rather than renting from any car company with uncertain legitimacy, consider going through a more organized platform, where only reputable rental companies are featured. One platform that is renowned for exceptional and top notch customer service is OneClickDrive. When you rent a car Ras Al Khaimah, here are the most popular tourist destinations you don’t want to miss;
- Jebel Jais: Reaching a peak of over 1900 meters above sea level, Jebel Jais is the highest mountain in the UAE. This mountain offers an incredible view of the sunrise and sunset like nothing you have seen before. But that’s not all, if you seek more adrenaline pumping adventure, then visit the Jais Sky Adventure Park. This park boasts some of the worlds most thrilling and heart pounding adventures that are not for the faint hearted, including gliding across more than 5km of ziplines at 60km/hr, giving you a bird’s eye view of the natural landscape beneath.
- National Museum of Al Khaimah: If you want to take a tour back in history to experience vast collections of fascinating archaeological items from over 5000 years ago, the national museum is just the place to visit. This ancient museum has attracted so many people from all over the world because of its historical wonders and remarkable traditional artifacts.
- Saqr Park: When you go for a monthly car rental Ras Al Khaimah, visiting the Saqr park will become absolutely easy. The park is renowned as the largest public park in the city offering ample green space and a serene, and relaxing atmosphere. There is also an artificial lake adorned with man made waterfalls and other amazing things to feast your eyes on.
- Flamingo Beach: The flamingo beach is one of the most visited public beaches in Ras Al Khaimah. The beach is characterized by two huge flamingo statues and is well known for its charming scenic views, green spaces and tourist resorts. It’s the perfect place for relaxation for all kinds of people.
- Wadi Shawka: This location is famous for exciting events and activities like cycling, hiking, mountain climbing, running and even enjoying some tasty barbeque. The Wadi Shawka is a beautiful natural sight surrounded by hills and mountains. At 143 km away from Dubai, it will take about an hour to get you to this phenomenal location.
- Al Jazeera Al Hamra: Ras Al Khaimah emirate has a deserted village that goes by the name Jazirat al Hamra. It is the last traditional town still in existence in the region, and has managed to maintain its historica essence.
- Dhayah Fort: To get spectacular views, one should take a trip to the Dhayah Fort which provides awesome scenery. The fort is built atop the tallest hill in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and can be accessed with ease from the urban center. It is a historically fascinating place and the landscape has been preserved exceptionally well with captivating views.
There are several tourist attractions in Ras Al Khaimah, and you cannot visit all of them without a reliable means of transportation. When you opt for a monthly car rental Ras Al Khaimah, you will have the opportunity to explore all the beautiful and historic destinations the city has to offer whenever you want. An experience that will leave a lasting impression on you!