India is a developing country and has seen the worst but today it is growing rapidly by working in the different sectors. Now as a step towards growing its healthcare portal, it has launched the eSanjeevani. This eSanjaeevani portal aims at providing medicine services even to the rural area. In this blog, we are going to discuss this great initiative towards development and people’s health in detail. In this discussion, we will include registration steps and more, so keep reading till the end to get fully acquainted with this platform.
An Overview Of eSanjeevani
The eSanjeevani was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the 98th episode of the radio show “Mann Ki Baat” as a strong initiative to boost the healthcare sector of India. Powered by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare the eSanjeevani helps the users i.e. patients and doctors connect with each other. With the help of this portal, patients even from rural areas can connect with well-experienced and informed doctors.
Know About eSanjeevani OPD
eSanjeevani OPD is the secondary platform also initiated by the government of India which helps them in providing medicine and other healthcare facilities in rural areas. The system works effectively with the help of Teleconsultacy which helps and effectively connects even the remote areas, that too with better health facilities.
Features Of eSanjeevani
eSanjeevani provides a long list of salient features to its users with the use of which you can get access to multiple services related to healthcare.
Assisted Telemedicine: With the help of Community Health Officers at Ayushamn Baharat Health & Wellness Centres, telemedicine provides access to medicines even in rural areas.
Cloud-Based Telemedicine: The eSanjeevni portal is accessible from anywhere in the world with a proper internet connection due to its cloud-based technology.
ABDM Complaint: ABDM which stands for Ayushamne Baharat Health Account enables users to link and manage their previous health records above all they can also put their grievances.
Telemedicine Practice Guidelines: With the help of Telemedicine Practice Guidelines 2020, patients get all the registered medical practitioners.
SNOMED CT Complaint: Systemized nomenclature of Medicine- Clinical Terms (SNOED CT), is a global standard that helps in promoting semantic interoperability.
EHR Guidelines: EHR (Electronic Health Record) is maintained by the eSanjeevani portal which keeps the crucial data safe.
eSanjeevani Registration Steps
The eSanjeevani Registration steps are very simple which enables the users to access this platform easily at the time of need. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to complete your registration seamlessly.
- Open any of your desired “Browser” and make a smooth landing on the official eSanjeevani Portal.
- On the top right corner of the “Menu Bar,” you will encounter the option “Patient Registration”.
- Tap on the Patient Registration bar option, after that they will ask you to enter a few credentials.
- Where you need to enter your mobile number on which an OTP will be sent for verification.
- Enter the OTP in the box presented before you to complete the verification process.
- As the next step enter your personal information in order to complete the registration process.
- Once you complete this process hit the “Token Generation” option.
- Now you will be asked to upload some health records if you have them.
- As soon as you complete all these above-mentioned steps, a patient ID and Token will be sent to you through SMS, and your registration will be completed.
eSanjeevani Login Process
After the completion of the eSanjeevani registration steps the Login process becomes very simple and easy. It will only take a few moments for you to complete the eSanjeevani Login process by following these steps.
- Now that you have visited the official website and registered yourself on the official eSanjeevani portal, you need to hit back.
- Select the “Patient Login” option in order to begin your login process.
- You will be presented with two boxes where you need to fill in the asked details.
- Details will include your mobile number and the Token No.
- Cross-check the details once you fill in those boxes to avoid any discrepancies.
- Tap the “Login” option to complete the eSanjeevani Login process.
- As the final step, you can book your appointment after the completion of your login process.
Steps To Download eSanjeevani App
In order to provide ease for users in accessing the eSanjeevani portal the Government has also launched eSanjeevani App. Thus here we have mentioned the steps by which you can download the application easily.
- Open your desired “browser” on your mobile phone or any device in which you want to download the application.
- Now by utilizing the search bar search for the official website of the eSanjeevani.
- Select the official website from the appearing SERPs, and make yourself comfortable on the homepage.
- Scroll through the homepage and scroll till the end.
- And towards the end, you will encounter a QR code and a Playstore option.
- Click on any of the options with which you feel comfortable like either scan the QR code or hit the Play Store link to download the application.
- The application will be downloaded on your device and you can access it freely for your health issues.
Steps To Do eSanjeevani Doctor Login
Here are the steps to do an eSanjeevani Doctor Login:
- As you visit the official website of the eSanjeevani and navigate through the Homepage.
- On the top left corner of the “Menu Bar,” you will see the option “CHO/Doctor”.
- Click on the CHO/Doctor option and three boxes will appear for you to enter the credentials.
- Firstly you will asked to choose the way by which you prefer to login, the option will include Via Username, Mobile, Email, HPRId.
- Once selected from the appearing option you need to fill in the information regarding that in the below-mentioned box.
- And finally, enter your password to successfully make the eSanjeevani Doctor Login.
Procedure To Get eSanjeevani Telemedicine
Enlisted here are steps by which you can get the eSanjeevani Telemedicine:
- Once you visit the official website of the eSanjeevani on the homepage visit the “Menu Bar”.
- Now from the Menu Bar “Register” or “Login” your account.
- Book a consultation for yourself by filling in the details.
- Now you will be asked to enter your OPD.
- As you enter the above-mentioned information you can easily “Consult the Doctore” or any “Specialist” in the virtual mode also.
- Once you are examined you will be provided with the prescription and thus your eSanjeevani telemedicine is completed.
In this blog, we have provided you with all the guides and information related to eSanjeevani. Now after reading all this information related to registration, login, Patient login, doctor, and telemedicine, it will be very easy to navigate through this platform and get a proper treatment to cure yourself, even from remote areas.